Although the product has just been launched, Biopolymer biodegradable plastic resins have been well received by the market because of its prestige, quality and reasonable price. However, the problem about the price of this material, how to contact and how to distinguish them from ordinary plastics are not known by many people. Let’s join with Biopolymer to find the answer through this article!
How to distinguish Biopolymer biodegradable plastic resins from ordinary plastic resins
Inner benefits of Biopolymer biodegradable plastic resins
- Safe for health: with natural origin (60%), Coffee bio-composite are not exposed and do not contain toxins (BPA) that are harmful to human health even when used with food, hot drinks (100 degrees Celsius).
- Biodegradable, environmentally friendly: verified by TUV Austria, DIN CERTCO, Eurofins, TUV Rheinland. Biopolymer biodegradable plastic resins can be completely decomposed into biomass, CO2, water, … after the process of burying or burning.
- Reasonable price: The raw material for production is less dependent on finite resources such as oil, ensuring that the price is not affected by market fluctuations and keeping costs at the most stable level.
- Keeping the same characteristics as traditional PP/PE: Biopolymer biodegradable plastic resins are completely capable of being used as raw materials for applying film blowing, extrusion, and injection molding technology to produce finish products in packaging plastic industry, construction industry,…
Appearance of Biopolymer biodegradable plastic resins
|Biopolymer biodegradable plastic resins
|Traditional plastic resins
|When you pick the material up, you will feel the hardness, roughness, not shiny and they don’t have unequal sizes.
|The surface is smooth, glossy – The resins sizes are mostly the same
|Depends on natural materials. For example, when combined with starch, it will be white; combined with coffee it will be brown.
|More colorful and diverse
|Depends on natural materials. For example, when combined with starch, there will be the smell of tapioca, cornstarch; Combined with coffee, it will have a characteristic coffee scent.- When burned, it will be flammable, less smoke
|Strong plastic smell- Hard to burn, lots of smoke.
|Combination of natural materials (coffee grounds, bagasse, starch, coir,…) with traditional plastic PP/PE
|Contains traditional plastic such as PP, PE
How much do Biopolymer biodegradable plastic resins cost ? and how to contact?
About the price of Biopolymer biodegradable plastic resins, please contact us through the following channels:
For more advice and quotation, please visit Website: https://biopolymer.vn/. Then click Contact and fill your the information, Biopolymer team will receive and respond to you as soon as possible.
For more information about the price of Biopolymer biodegradable plastic resins, please visit the Biopolymer fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/biopolymer.vn. Then inbox directly, Biopolymer team will respond to you as soon as possible.
3. Buy directly at our office.
Biopolymer biodegradable plastic resins are currently available at Veritas Vietnam Joint Stock Company: 384 Hoang Dieu, Ward 6, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City.
If you are in the Ho Chi Minh City and need to see the Biopolymer biodegradable plastic resins directly, you can go to the address above to directly observe the color, shape, … of the product. There will be a team to advise you on technology and detailed product information and negotiating the most reasonable price if it is nescessary.