Coffee grounds serve as the major material, which is combined with recycled PP plastic to produce two different types of materials:
(F) Coffee Bio-Composite BeanTM
Ingredients: 50% coffee grounds, 50% food-grade recycled PP.
Coffee Bio Composite combines natural materials such as coffee grounds and recycled PP beans. Biodegradable, helping to limit environmental pollution.
- The raw material’s color is pleasing and stable.
- Plastic beads withstand high temperatures.
- Safe to use for food (BPA-free).
- Using blow molding and injection molding techniques.
Size: light, cylindrical, coffee-brown pellets
- Size: light, cylindrical, coffee – brown pellets.
- It has a mildly roasted coffee aroma that is not overpowering.
- Average thickness of 0.015 mm.
- Solubility: insoluble in water and solvents.
- Coffee content: 50%.
- Temperature <100 degrees Celsius.
- MI, 200, 2kg: 8.5g / 10 minutes.
- Module of elasticity: ASTM D638: 390 MPA.
- Weld strength: 27.05 MPA.
- Decomposition time: 6 months.
- Thermal process<190 degrees Celsius, preferably at 185 degrees Celsius.
Note: Before using, dry at 100 degrees Celsius for three hours.
- To produce products and tools used in the preparation of meals, such as: Cups, cups, cups, plates, knives, spoons, and forks…
- Storage: In a spot that’s clean and dry.
Information about the product’s application products: